Manufactured from a rugged, water-resistant material, the Torrent Duffel Bag is fitting in regard to storage of essential items, from clothing to general items within your kit.
Ideal for boat-work and travel, this hard-wearing duffle-style bag features heavy-duty, flag-stitched webbing for optimum strength. With a well-padded base to further protect the bags contents when in transit.
With upgraded ALULA® SIMPLX® Tensionlock® buckles throughout, this classically designed duffel bag can be worn as both a rucksack and carried as a conventional bag, dependant on your own requirements.
With protection in mind, we have incorporated a flap to protect zips from penetration of moisture, as well as a reinforced, lined mesh-pocket with a silent zip-puller, to keep your essential items stored safely.
- Weather-resistant flap cover over main zip to deter water penetration.
- Reinforced, internal mesh-pocket with silent zip-puller.
- Spacious, zipped end-pocket.
- Heavy-duty, flag-stitched construction.
- Haul-handles on all sides.
- Side-compression-straps for packing efficiency.
- Padded base for extra protection of contents.
- Neoprene, velcro carry-handle.
- Weather-resistant ID pocket.
- ALULA® SIMPLX® Tensionlock® buckles throughout the system.
- Adjustable and detachable, ergonomic shoulder-straps for increased comfort.
- Rugged, torrent, water-resistant material.
- 500mm (H) x 300mm (W) x 300mm (D)