If your fishing venues with wooden platforms and pontoons then these are a great alternative to using a cumbersome rod pod! Fastening into position with a single screw holding them in place (no screwdriver required) these give your rods a nice low profile that’s brilliant for keeping your tips as low to the water as possible. Available stand alone, suitable for a short bankstick or with the awesome QR insert and attachment. Once clamped in place you can quickly release, add or replace rest heads and alarms with ease.
- A safe and secure way of setting up banksticks or buzz bars on wooden platforms
- Stage stands are available with or without an insert
- The insert is designed to be as low as possible
- This allows the user to have the alarms low to the staging ensuring that it’s possible to position rod tips close to the water
- Both products are supplied with a screw that fit flush into the bottom of the stage stand
- Stage stands take either an insert or a Black Label bankstick
- With a bankstick or insert in the stage stand the Cam-lok locks the screw into the base of the stage stand
- The whole assembly can then be screwed into the platform
- No need for a screwdriver
- Compatible with all new Black Label banksticks including QR Power Point banksticks
There are no reviews yet.