- Based on same unique design as original Explorer barrow but with some added extras!
- Designed to allow anglers to fish ‘off of the barrow’ making it ideal for short-session anglers that like to keep mobile but also equally as good for anglers that need to carry those essential extras
- Main differences to standard Explorer: longer ergonomically shaped, removable handles, wider compartments and mesh pockets either side of wheel for storing essentials such as water bottle, adjustable height on front barrow rack allowing 2 x Low Level bags or 1 x Low Level and 1 x Compact Barrow Bag to be attached and supplied with a Voyager Under Barrow Bag
- Voyager Under Barrow Bag features hard base to prevent sagging, a removable shelf to allow Storage Bags to be separated and side access zips to allow the contents of the bag to be accessed without unloading the barrow
- Another feature of the Voyager Under Barrow Bag is a zipped external pocket that houses a waterproof rain cover, which is styled in the Fox Camo pattern
- Features extendable front barrow bag rack – this allows the Voyager or Camolite Compact Barrow Bags or Low Level Bags (all available separately) to sit right at the front of the barrow when using the barrow in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. However, when fishing day sessions without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow/Low Level Bags around so they face you. The design ensure the barrow remains balanced whether in short or long session mode
- Further features include robust, hi-tensile steel frame, quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre and swivelling mud feet with spiked bases
- Compact design and packs down very small for fitting in smallest of car boots
- Supplied with two Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
- Compatible with both the Voyager and Camolite luggage ranges
Fox International EXPLORER BARROW DELUXE
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
All orders to mainland UK will be delivered free of charge over £200 in value using a Next Day Tracked Delivery service. You will also be given a time slot on the day of your delivery, so please make sure someone is available to accept the delivery.
Any orders under £200 will be sent via Next Day Tracked delivery and charged at £6.
Your basket will automatically calculate the delivery charges for you; simply add the products you want to order along with your address details to calculate your shipping cost.
We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt if possible, but please allow up to 7 working days to receive your delivery. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
Please note in most cases our hauliers do not make deliveries at the weekend, so if your order is dispatched on a Friday, you may not receive this until the Monday or Tuesday.
Certain “extended area” postcodes such as the Scottish Highlands & Islands may be subject to higher delivery charges. If this is the case, we will contact you to arrange payment before dispatching your order.
We currently do not offer a delivery service outside of Mainland UK, however, we expect to add this option into our store in the very near future. Please check back again for more information.
There are no reviews yet.