Our F12 Thermal Range has been designed with optimal performance in mind, we aim to offer the ideal combination of heat-retention, water-resistance and breathability.
Manufactured from high-performance, technical fabrics, the F12 Thermal Trousers are the perfect solution for outdoor activities in extreme weather conditions. This is evident from a multitude of design features, from its innovative, cross-weave, silver lining, of which increases heat retention and minimises heat loss, to its hollowfibre interior, ensuring maximum insulation is achieved. These properties offer the utmost in atmospheric protection, making it the ideal solution for the bleak, winter months ahead.
Further comfort can be achieved via an array of serviceable characteristics, such as its elasticated waistband with secure, velcro fastening, its adjustable trouser hem and its accumulation of pockets, which are secured by way of water-resistant zips. These have been incorporated with the needs of modern-day, discerning carp anglers in mind, allowing them to combat unforeseeable conditions, keeping the elements at bay.
- High-performance, technical fabrics for outdoor activities in extreme conditions.
- Innovative, cross-weave, silver lining increases heat-retention and minimises heat-loss.
- Premium, hard-wearing and rugged materials offering the four main functions required by anglers: durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 5000 MVP breathable performance fabric with fully tape-sealed seams.
- Raglan cut for a non-restricted, sculptured fit.
- Hollowfibre filling ensures maximum insulation properties.
- Elasticated waistband with secure Velcro fastening.
- Adjustable trouser hem.
- 2 pockets secured by water-resistant zips to keep the elements at bay.
- Available in sizes: Small – 3XL
- 2-ply polyester.
- 100% polyester TPU membrane.
- Polyester Tricot lining.
- 10,000 MMHH.
- 5000 MVP.