Made from 20,000mm hydrostatic Dura-stop fabric which is one of the most advanced materials to-date, this truly offers premium comfort and protection. The internal skin offers comprehensive coverage – completely eradicating condensation and retaining heat, with no need for an external overwrap. During hotter months, it keeps the shelter really cool, with the rear panel removable to increase airflow.
Both front and rear panels can be stored away into the internal pockets, whilst the front features mesh windows and a 2-way zipped door for anglers that enjoy a letterbox style opening.
Inside, the separate pole layout really maximises the internal space, with the over-sized storm peak assists with protection from bad weather.
- 20,000mm hydrostatic Dura-stop fabric
- Finished in custom camo pattern
- Large internal pockets
- Large storm peak
- Mesh windows
- Frame support system
- 2 rod retention bars
- Heavy duty bivvy pegs
- Oversized carry bag
- Clear window supplied
- Internal compression straps
- Supplied with heavy duty groundsheet
Two Man Specifications
- Two Man Setup Dimensions: 300cm wide x 300cm deep x 150cm tall
- Two Man Packed Away: 13ocm x 35cm x 35cm
- Total Weight: 18kg
- Bivvy Only: 12kg