Krill is a shrimp-like crustacean that lives in huge numbers in the oceans of the world. It is a rich source of Omega 3 oil and Astaxanthin, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and gives Krill its distinctive pink appearance. Krill is also a highly attractive source of protein, amino acids and oil that maintains it freshness, nutrients and flavour for long periods without the need for preservatives.
This incredibly attractive, moist natural product is a superb loose feed ingredient that can dramatically increase the attraction potential of any bait item, even when included at low levels.
Krill Micromass properties:
· Contains enzyme-treated soluble Krill Protein
· Contains a high level of nutrient rich Krill Oil
· Superb, deep, salty Krill taste and aroma
· 100% natural, contains no synthetic attractors
· Releases powerful feeding triggers over long periods
· Great natural additive for particle, spod and bag mixes
· Moist mix is great for making ‘compressed distance bags’
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.