A corrosion-resistant graphite spool makes this reel an ideal all round choice, whatever your preferred fishing discipline. With a long stroke spool coming in at 30cm, and auto switch freespooling technology, the Okuma LS-6K Baitfeeder Reel employs a RESII computer-balanced rotor, while an even flow line roller ensures you can always achieve perfect presentation on any venue, with any style of cast or tactic.
Designed to handle heavy casting, the LS-6K is a reliable work horse that will give you the hauling power you need when it comes to achieving your angling ambitions, and will put you ahead of the competition on hard-fought venues.
The reel’s machined aluminium spool is robust, with the strength to stand up to repeated work session after session. If you’re looking for a powerful reel that doesn’t let you down when it comes to smooth operation and impressive speed, then the Okuma LS-6K is the perfect choice.
Finished with the traditional touch of a wooden handle knob, this is a thoroughly modern reel that can cope with the demands of an action packed angling lifestyle.
- Auto-switch freespool system
- Long Stroke spool trip 30mm
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- 5x ball bearing + 1x roller bearing
- Quick Set infinite anti-reverse system
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- Machine cut aluminium spool
- Round metal line clip
- Rigid metal handle
- Wooden handle knob
- Worm shaft oscillation system
- Machined cut brass pinion gear
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced rotor system
- Even Flow line roller