Perfected over a 3 year product development program, Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins with powerful natural appetite stimulants to create a superb year round big fish bait that fish simply can’t resist.
This is the complete liquid attractor pack that is combined with Pacific Tuna Base Mix to make Pacific Tuna Freezer Baits, Shelf Life Baits or Paste.
Pacific Tuna Liquid Additive properties:
· Highly soluble and digestible even in cold water
· Powerful, salty, long-lasting natural taste
· Low in oil, disperses quickly through the water column
· Strong, distinctive, highly attractive savoury aroma
· Rich in amino acids derived from high quality soluble proteins
· Contains Tuna, shellfish, yeast and vegetable extracts
· PVA friendly – superb on loose feeds, bag mixes & boilies
How to make Pacific Tuna Freezer Baits:
1. Take 1kg Pacific Tuna Base Mix
2. Take 100ml Pacific Tuna Liquid Additive
3. Mix 100ml liquid with 10 medium eggs
4. Add Pacific Tuna Base Mix to form a firm paste
5. Add more liquid additive or base mix if too wet or dry
6. Roll your baits and allow to stand for at least 30 mins
7. Boil your baits (15mm: 90 secs, 18mm: 120 secs)
8. Leave your baits to dry for 12 hours+
9. Freeze your baits and use as required
Note: Shelf life baits can be made by replacing 20% liquid egg with our Liquid Bait Preservative in our liquid foods section.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.