The Pioneer 100 Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 – this exemplary model boasts a whole range of new features to bring the timeless design right up to date, with a firm focus on the modern angler’s requirements. All this is achieved while staying true to the roots that have won the affection of carp anglers far and wide for decades. Carefully black powder-coated components match modern carp angling trends, while multiple rear vents ensure maximum comfort no matter the weather! A restructured block means simpler and quicker erection, giving you more time to focus on the fishing. The 100 size is ideal for the angler who does it alone, giving optimal space for one bedchair and all the kit associated with modern carp fishing.
The Pioneer exudes quality with its industry-leading design, prestige build and manufacturing processes. Not a stone has been left unturned as we bring you the next generation of bankside comfort – an iconic style and a trusted design with a modern twist..
The 2021 Pioneer range of shelters and accessories feature Aquatexx EV material to represent the best in breathable shelter material technology, and a hydrostatic head of 25,000mm far surpasses anything else on the market.
- Machined aluminium block – super-strong and fatigue-resistant
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Hard-wearing Endura zipped carrybag
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two erection poles
- Compatible with 401547 Pioneer 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 (available separately)
- Material: Aquatexx EV™
- Weight: Approx 10.4kg (plus groundsheet, pegs and Quicksticks weighing 4.5kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 127cm (H) x 260cm (W) x 220cm (D)
- Transport size: 175 x 30cm
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 25000mm