The Pioneer 150 Aquatex EV™ 1.0 – this exemplary model boasts a whole range of new features to bring the timeless design right up to date, with a firm focus on the modern angler’s requirements. All this is achieved while staying true to the roots that have won the affection of carp anglers far and wide for decades. Carefully powder-coated components match modern trends, while multiple rear vents ensure maximum comfort. A restructured block means simpler erection, and an ingenious design tweak allows for a porch to be created. The 150 is best suited for angler who wants a little more comfort for those longer sessions allowing more space for extra luggage, clothes and bait.
The Pioneer exudes quality with its industry-leading design, prestige build and manufacturing processes. Not a stone has been left unturned as we bring you the next generation of bankside comfort – an iconic style and a trusted design with a modern twist..
The 2021 Pioneer range of shelters and accessories feature Aquatexx EV material to represent the best in breathable shelter material technology, and a hydrostatic head of 25,000mm far surpasses anything else on the market.
- Innovative patented design
- Extremely strong, easy to use, and quick to assemble
- 150 size designed for one bedchair with increased storage space
- Twin rear vents to encourages airflow and reduce condensation
- Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Machined aluminium block – super-strong and fatigue-resistant
- Dual rod straps
- Heavy-duty groundsheet
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two erection poles
- Compatible with 401563 Pioneer 150 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 (available separately)
- Hard-wearing Endura zipped carry bag
- Material: Aquatexx EV™
- Weight: Approx 12.7kg (plus groundsheet, pegs and Quicksticks weighing 4.5kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 150cm (H) x 290cm (W) x 245cm (D)
- Transport size: 175 x 30cm
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 25000mm