The complete backpack for the angler who wants to pack well for a session, there is generous padding on the back section for extra comfort when mobile. It’s also freestanding due to the rigid body which is useful for bivvy placement or when resting.
Divided into two compartments, with a hardened internal shelf, the top unit is opened via a zip that drops open on webbings for a handy lowered tray and work surface. A larger EVA front pocket can house a large tackle box, with the three external zipped pockets boosting the full length capacity, for pods and bars.
An additional top rain cover extension panel allows clothing or even sleeping bags to be stored under the lid and away from the inner contents.
- Wipe clean waterproof base
- Additional buckles at the top and base
- Ample padding, especially at the back
- EVA front pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps with thumb pulls and chest linkage
- Camo pattern
- Approximate: 65cm (H) x 47cm (W) x 36cm (D)