Transform your Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV® into a twin-skin shelter with the Skull Cap Wrap, which works to reduce condensation and offer extra protection from the elements by creating a peak. Its extended sides and rear provide full top-to-bottom twin-skin coverage. The Tempest 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Wrap Aquatexx EV® can be easily fitted in seconds. It uses a spigot system on the three front poles, and is then simply pegged down around the bivvy. The back vents allow air flow through the shelter in warmer weather, and the Skull Cap Wrap will also keep things cooler in the bivvy. It features dual rod straps for convenient, safe placement of rods and rain gutter. The 2021 Tempest Aquatexx EV range of shelters and their accessories feature Aquatexx EV material to represent the best in breathable shelter material technology, and a hydrostatic head of 25,000 far surpasses anything else on the market.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV™ 1.0
- Creates a peak to offer additional protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Rain gutter
- Quick and easy to fit
- Dual rod straps
- Adaptive Ventilation® Technology – keeps air circulating to reduce condensation
- Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic
- Supplied in an Aquatexx EV™ zipped carrybag
- Compatible with 201520 Tempest 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV™
- Material: Aquatexx EV™
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 25000mm HH
- Weight: Approx 4kg
- Transport size: 60 x 35cm
* Please note Aquatexx EV™ products are not COLOUR COMPATIBLE with older Aquatexx shelters and accessories.