Based on the original frame, this powered edition aids anglers who may struggle to push on longer walks, or for steep inclines or physical injuries.
Backed up using a 24v battery which works over an estimated four miles when loaded with around 80kg of gear.
Can also be used as a freewheeling option for shorter journeys or lighter loads.
- 24 Volt lead-acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect
- Supplied with rear-wheel kits for stability and load safety
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft-grip handles
- 3 x under barrow storage bags
- Mains charger
- Battery bag
- Rear wheel kit
- Load area 80cm (l) x 50cm (w) extending to 102cm x 50cm
- Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 24cm (d)
- Twin under barrow carryalls 31cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 24 (d)