This new big pit reel has been purposely built for the rigours of spodding and marker float work. Based on the original standard model but tweaked for this modern method of baiting up.
Main differences between the standard model and this new special spodding version are:
- Shallow spool: for spodding less line capacity is needed.
- Gear ratio: 5,2:1 instead of 4.3:1 : means more retrieving speed.
- Retrieve speed: 124 cm instead of 103 cm per winch.
- Line clips: 3 instead of 1.
- Handle knob: Egg type instead of T-type for more grip.
- Max Drag: 20kg
- Line Capacity (lbs/yds): 0.30-390,0.35-290,0.40-210
- Bearings: 4+1
- Gear Ratio: 5,2:1
- Weight: 630g
- No spare spool