The modern-day, discerning carp angler has long sought after a sustainable shelter of which
they can call a home away from home.
With this in mind the traditional model has undergone a thorough re-vamp, after a
sustained period of time away from the spotlight. In order to deliver on these requirements,
we have supplemented the original model with an array of additional features, allowing for
optimum comfort and greater functionality.
For example, the new design of the GRP composite block has a reduced weight whilst
maintaining the same mechanical vigour of its predecessor, this coupled with the existing
resistance against chemicals and temperature stability, prove ideal for the roving carper.
With material at the forefront of our redesign the incorporation of the new Aquatexx EV™
material bolsters a 25,000mm hydrostatic head, cementing its place as a market leader and
an unassailable asset for any dedicated carp angler’s arsenal.
Further to such innovative components, the breathability of the fabric itself is something
that shouldn’t be taken lightly, contrary to the light-weight manipulation of the shelter as a
- Innovative patente design.
- Extremely strong, easy to use and quick to assemble.
- Size 100 designed for one bedchair, with optimum storage space.
- Twin rear vents to encourage airflow and reduce condensation.
- Aquatexx EV™ fabric – super-waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic.
- Advanced GRP composite block – lightweight, super-strong and fatigue-resistant.
- Dual rod-straps.
- Heavy-duty groundsheet.
- Supplied in Aquatexx EV zipped carrybag.
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two
- Compatible with 401585 Ultralite 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV™ 1.0 and 401586 Ultralite
100 insect panel (both sold separately)
Material: Aquatexx EV™
Weight: Approximately 5.3kg – An additional 7.15kg for groundsheet, pegs, infill, erection
poles, clear window and Quicksticks.
Open – 142cm (H) x 245cm (W) x 200cm (D)
Closed – 190 (L) x 30cm (W)
There are no reviews yet.